This is the Last Will and Testament of me
of 78 Cameron Street, Coburg in the State of Victoria, Retired.
Dated 25th day of March 1984
1. I REVOKE all former WIlls and other testamentary dispositions heretofore made by me
AND DECLARE this to be my last Will.
2. I APPOINT my wife RITA CATHERINE McLEISH to be Executrix and Trustee of this my Will.
3. I GIVE DEVISE AND BEQUEATH the whole of my estate both real and personal of whatsoever nature and wheresoever situate unto my said wife RITA CATHERINE McLEISH for her own use and benefit absolutely SUBJECT to payment by her of my just debts funeral and testamentary expenses and SUBJECT FURTHER to my said wife surviving me.
4. IN THE EVENT that my said wife shall not so survive me I APPOINT my daughter JANICE ANN ADA HORE of 5 Ironbark Close, Eltham and my son CHARLES JAMES ALEXANDER McLEISH of 68 Beckett Street, Glenroy to be Executrix and Executor and Trustees of this my Will and IN THAT EVENT I GIVE DEVISE AND BEQUEATH the whole of my estate both real and personal of whatsoever nature and wheresoever situate unto my Trustees UPON TRUST to sell call in and convert the same into money or such part or parts thereof as are of a saleable or convertible nature and to get in any other parts thereof and out of any proceeds of such sale conversion and getting in together with any ready money belonging to me to pay in the first instance my just debts funeral and testamentary expenses and any duties both State and Federal payable upon my estate and subject thereto to stand possessed of the net proceeds thereof and to pay the same unto such of my said daughter JANICE ANN ADA HOREand my said son CHARLES JAMES ALEXANDER McLEISH as shall survive me and if more than one as tenants in common in equal shares for their own use and benefit absolutely PROVIDED HOWEVER that should either or both of my said daughter and/or my said son predecease me leaving issue her or him surviving then such issue shall take and if more than one as tenants in common in equal shares upon their respectively attaining the age of twenty-one years the share to which his her or their parent would have taken had she or he so survived me.
5. I EMPOWER my Trustees with the following powers and discretions : -
(a) to postpone the sale calling in and conversion of my estate or any part or parts thereof for such period or periods as they in their sole discretion may see fit;
(b) to retain as investments in my estate any or all of the assets securities and investments of which I may die possessed notwithstanding that the same are not of a nature allowed by law to Trustees;
(c) to make such advances from the contingent shares of any infant beneficiary entitled under this my Will up to the whole of the income and corpus of their respective shares as they in their sole discretion may see fit.
IN WITNESS whereof I have hereunto set my hand to this my Will this 25th day of March One thousand nine hundred and eighty-one.
SIGNED by the Testator the said CHARLES ROBERT LESLIE McLEISH as and for his last Will and Testament in the presence of us both being present at the same time who at his request in his sight and presence and in the sight and presence of each other have hereunto subscribed our names as attestings witnesses.
|Ernest Thomas Gleeson
22 Frederick Street
13 Appletree Drive
IN THE SUPREME COURT OF VICTORIA
This is the Inventory referred to in the Affidavit of RITA CATHERINE McLEISH sworn before me the 10the day of September 1984.
IN THE WILL OF CHARLES ROBERT McLEISH late of 78 Cameron Street, Coberg in the State of Victoria, Retired, Deceased.
INVENTORY OF ASSETS
|MONEY IN BANK
State Bank, 146 Coburg South,
5 Munroe Street, Coburg, 3058
Account at date of death
|Account No. 2765/20 - balance of
account at date of death
|Australian Saving Bond No 9
balance and interest accrued to
date of death
|DATED this 10th day of September 1984|
|Back to TOP
Back to home page
Back to Wills and Obituary list
This page was created by Richard Crompton
and maintained by Chris Glass
Updated 20 July 2019